The Ken Trotter Advantage in Real Estate
In addition to strong analytic, communication, and negotiating skills, Ken has a unique ability to tell a home's story, which has resulted in his listings being featured in The Washington Post, Washington Business Journal, Curbed DC, DC Magazine, and Falls Church News Press. The ability to create a buzz about a property has resulted in listings selling more quickly and for top dollar. Here are the top 5 reasons to work with Ken:
1. Ken Listens to your goals and needs.
2. Ken Looks at the unique qualities of each property or homebuyer, understanding that “one size does” not fit all when it comes to marketing or finding a home. He examines market conditions that may affect your listing or offering price.
3. Ken Prepares a custom strategy for each seller and home buyer, taking care of all the details so you don’t have to worry about them. He works closely with a talented pool of stagers and photographers to help your home stand-out from the competition.
4. Ken Attracts the biggest pool of potential buyers through innovative and state-of-the-art marketing campaigns. He knows how to harness the power of the internet and media to gain maximum exposure for your property.
5. Ken Closes by overseeing the entire home sale process from beginning to end, with a comprehensive system to assure sure that your transaction closes smoothly and promptly. He negotiates the purchase agreement, prepares necessary documentation, and liaisons with the settlement company, other agents, appraisers, and inspectors to assure your transaction closes smoothly and promptly.